TBSGPS2 is a GPS sensor with SDI-12 interface. It measures latitude, longitude, altitude and velocity.
The sensor is used in agricultural yield applications to monitor the operation of center pivot irrigation systems or the location of remote telemetry units.
- GPS sensor
- Latitude, longitude, altitude and velocity
- Cold start: 29s
- Hot start: 1s
- SDI-12 Standard V1.4
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Less than 65µA idle current
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 80°C
- Weight: 80g
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- RTU localization
- Monitoring of center pivot irrigators
There are no reviews yet.