The TBSCS1 is a 3D compass and inclination sensor with SDI-12 interface. It measures heading, roll angle and pitch angle.
The sensor is used in agricultural yield applications to monitor the operation of center pivot irrigation systems or the status of flood gates
- 3D Compass and inclination sensor
- Measurement range: 0° to 360°heading
- -90° to +90° roll, -90° to +90° pitch
- Measurement response: 1 sec
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Less than 40µA idle current
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 80°C
- Weight: 80g
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Monitoring of flood gates
- Monitoring of center pivot irrigators
There are no reviews yet.